GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING YOUR BAND
- Your band must be METAL ANY GENRE to be considered for airplay.
- You can submit as many files as you wish. Full albums have a better chance of airplay.
- All music submissions must be in mp3 format at 128 kbs or above, files in any other format will not be considered
- All music must be correctly tagged with the bands name and the song tittle. Here is a sample (SLAYER - ANGEL OF DEATH) Incorrectly tagged mp3 files will not be considered for airplay.
SUBMISSIONS TERMS AND AGREEMENT
By submitting your songs to Metal Messiah Radio, you and the station agree to the following:
- The songs you submit are controlled by you or you the submitter represent the rightful owner, the songs are original and are not subject to any copyright or royalty obligations with respect to any performing rites society such as ASCAP, BMI, or SESAC. If anyone else successfully proves that they in fact wrote the songs submitted, or otherwise have rites to royalties in them, you will pay the station for any losses suffered as a result.
- By submitting your songs, you are granting the station and it’s affiliates the non-exclusive perpetual right to broadcast the songs on internet-based and to use the songs for promotional use. You do not give up any part of the ownership or copyright you hold in the songs, and the station agrees that whenever and however your songs are used, your name or your band's name will be announced, displayed on screen, or otherwise conveyed to the listener/viewer. You retain the right to revoke this non-exclusive license at any time with a written notice sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and station has 7 days to comply.
- The station has the sole and absolute discretion as to whether or not the songs you submit will be broadcasted on air or otherwise used in accordance with this agreement. Submissions will be reviewed as to content, recording quality, length, and appropriateness for particular air programs and other uses.
- The station has the right to modify these terms from time to time for new submissions.